Maximize Your Sales With The 2 Step Auto Responder
Maximize your marketing and sales with some auto responder Improvements. Try some of these marketing promotional pieces, the tryed and tested 2 step mailing process. Guaranteed to boost you profits.
1. Collect vital customer satisfaction information by publishing a survey to send via auto responder to those who sign up on your site in exchange for a free eBook, software or trial period at your membership site. This type of information will help you understand their needs, likes & dislikes better.
2. Publish free reports to send via your auto responder. The reports should be related to your business or web site & contain info, ads and links to your sites. People love getting freebies.
3. Instead of publishing all of your customer testimonials or endorsements on your website, publish only a few there. And set up an auto responder form that invites visitors to receive a complete list via your. Give them a power-packed list; it's more effective to include all of them.
4. Instead of answering each customer question that is e-mailed to you, publish "Frequently Ask Questions" and make them available via auto responder to those who sign up. To save time and support headaches.
Mix and match. Change your auto responder strategy to change your auto responder results! Also top sales pros confirm that it often takes seven or more communications or sales messages before prospective customers make a purchase. They also confirm that it's generally easier to sell to a referral, because someone they know gave positive testimonial about their products or services.
What would happen if you combined both of these powerful ideas? A nifty and thrifty two-step. Try this two-step tip:
1. Publish a price list of all the products and services that you offer in an insert, direct marketing package and / or .pdf to be made available via auto responder. You could also include order forms, product descriptions, and other sales material. Then send to the people in #1 above with monthly updates, announcements of new sales and products / services, and a request for referrals.
2. Collect leads with your auto responder. Ask for mailing addresses and telephone numbers, too, for additional ways to follow up with each person. When you download the e-mail digest of everyone's e-mail addresses and other information from those who requested additional information from your auto responder, follow up multiple ways. Send postcards. Call. Mail sales letters and other promotional pieces.
So why not improve your closing ratio and reach out even farther at the same time?
How To Use Plr Content To Exploit Long Tail Keywords
How many sites do you own, where the traffic generated from long tail keywords far exceeds that of the main keyword? I know personally about 60% of my sites gain most of their traffic through their long tails as opposed to their mains. Therefore how can we exploit the long tail keywords of individual niches in a way that will maximize traffic without spamming the search engines?
So What Are Long Tail Keywords?
Long tail keywords are basically keywords that contain the main keyword(name of the niche) plus other words. For example if the main keyword was 'cosmetic surgery' an example of a long tail would be 'cosmetic surgery in Los Angeles'.
So What's So Great About Long Tails?
Good question and the answer has to do with their level of competitiveness. Most long tail keywords are linked with low competition in the search engines. Well you may think "so what, hardly anyone searches for 'cosmetic surgery in Los Angeles' or 'dog training in Montana'". You're right, but what if you had 50 pages that all targeted different long tail keywords? Let's say the average amount of visitors that one of those keyword brings in a month is 100. Multiply that by 50 and you've got 5000 unique's each and every month.
Now tell me this, how hard do you think it would be to rank for those keywords? Easy! That's right, most long tail keywords are incredibly easy to rank for in the search engines. In fact on many occasions all that's required would be to upload a page that has content targeted towards a long tail and as soon as it's gets indexed, you may find it ranking on the first page immediately.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should forget about targeting your main keyword and just focus on the long tails. By all means you should still have a page - usually your home page - that targets the main keyword for your niche, but you have to realize that almost all of the time it's going to require a lot of SEO before you see any real traffic coming from that particular keyword. So, why not at the same time, build pages that will gain traffic faster and act as window pages into the main heart of your website?
So what do I do if I don't have time to write 50 pages worth of content?
PLR Content to the Rescue
Right now PLR content is easily the best way of exploiting the long tails of any particular niche. Why? Well depending on the type of PLR content you have at your disposal, most PLR articles are written based around specific long tail keywords. That means you will be able to build pages that have content specifically optimized for individual long tail keywords, which the search engines will absolutely love! If you don't want to spend a lot of time writing article after article on topics like 'dog training in Montana' or 'lip eczema relief' and you can't afford to pay someone to write these articles for you, PLR content is the solution you are looking for.
Creating A Effective And Informative Booklet Is The Key For A Successful Booklet
While designing a booklet from a business perspective you have to keep in mind the layout, imposition and its printing. You should be very careful while planning your booklet. The margin in the booklet should have enough room to insert the holes for binding. Choose a two color or four colors for your booklet which will workout cheap on a low budget.
Booklet cover :- Booklet covers speaks a lot about your company do a research while choosing images and photographs for booklet cover preferably have images related to your business products and services. Don't send wrong signals to customers having some vibrant images which are misleading.
Create a booklet which is neat and informative having just some graphics won't help you booklet been marketed properly. While typesetting the font have a bright background with dark letter which will be easy and better to read. Always try to have a light background dark letters and dark background with light letters.
Always make the booklet simple have 2 or 4 pages with all information on it rather than having 10 pages. A person just takes couple of minutes to read a booklet by the time you should be able to leave an impression about your company in the reader mind.
Specification of a booklet layout design While printing a booklet keep in mind the common sizes booklet comes out they are 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, 11 x 7 booklets.
Choosing the printer is the final step of the booklet design process. Always try to get a printer who meets your deadline of delivery of the finished printing material. Check the printer has latest equipments for printing your booklet by a professional way.
So creating a effective and informative booklet is the key for a successful booklet design.
10 Phenomenal Ways To Plug In Extra Profit
1. Attend trade shows and seminars that are related
to your specific industry. Pass out business cards or
brochures about your business.
2. Swap articles with other e-zines publishers. You
could get your articles published more often if in
exchange you publish their articles.
3. Ask people to link to your site's content. Some
people may not want to link to your home page but
might want to link to your content.
4. Convert your web site into an ebook. You could
offer your ebook as a free bonus for your product
or another business' product.
5. Create ebooks for other web sites or businesses.
You could create them for no charge in exchange
for an ad or mention of your web site inside.
6. Team-up with eight to ten other sites to promote
the same web site. Just include everyone's products
on the web site you are all promoting.
7. Give free e-mail consultations to your customers.
When you e-mail them back your advice include a
small ad for a back end product your selling.
8. Encourage your customers or visitors to e-mail
you questions about your product or web site. Just
include your sig file with your reply.
9. Give out free web space on your server. Many
of your visitors may want to publish their own web
site. Just require that they publish your banner ad.
10. Design web sites for other businesses for free.
Just require them to publish your banner or text ad
somewhere on their home page.
Marketing To Marketers
Marketing to other marketers to make it easier to make money is great but many of the buyers never use the products and just try to pawn them off on other marketers. So you wind up with all these people selling scripts, programs, eBooks, and more to other online marketers and they profess how great they are without ever using them. They are just trying to make a buck as an affiliate of someone else's idea.
I am all for new marketing ideas especially the ones that automate tedious tasks. I love submitting articles and use an auto submitter. RSS feeds provide news to my sites. Automatically creating links to Clickbank items based on keywords in my blogs is a godsend.
But, to me, if people don't use these products and just pimp them to others, they are missing out on the long term benefits for a quick buck.
I admit that I have done this in the past and may do it again in the future - but - I only sell products that I actually use and approve. That way I can actually vouch for them since I have used them and can speak from personal experience.
Personally, I prefer to market to the average Internet Joe. I market to people who are looking for a deal on a credit card (and I use a super script to keep my site current). I recommend hotels in Thailand and can speak from first-hand experience. I post links to hotels in Thailand forums and also have 6 Thai affiliate hotel sites.
I also write articles about Thailand and list my hotel affiliate links in the author's resource box. These are pretty easy to write since I have been traveling to Thailand for over 30 years.
I also write the occasional marketing or credit article to get some traffic to those sites. I have about 10 article sites and advertise on those sites that others submit their articles to.
I would rather make a few bucks marketing a product to people who are actually going to use it instead of marketing to someone who is only going to try to sell it to someone else.
All of this is just my personal opinion. There is nothing morally wrong or illegal of marketing to marketers. I use many of the items that are up for sale, especially those that make my life a little bit easier.
The one thing that I do object to is the folks that market to others and make false or misleading statements indicating that they use the product and how wonderful it is when they have never used it and just want to make a buck.
Anyhow, keep coming up with all those great products that marketers can use to make our lives easier. Just market them honestly.
Decoration Books Enhance Your Creative Skills
Decoration Books is one of the best guides that help you to decorate your favorite places and things. In simple words with the help of decorating book you can decorate your house, garden, office, cakes, cookies, etc. It has the best collection in most of the topics that a decorator seeks for. With decorating book you can make a well-decorated output. It doesn't matters whether you are a good decorator or not but with an appropriate decorating book you can decorate easily and quickly.
Decorating Books is well illustrated in free decorating tips, way through which you can make your house comfortable and beautiful, it also tackles common design problems and bring a firm look in your decorating skill.
Decoration Books: Advantages
Decorating book contains professional decorating ideas, clear instructions, lavish photographs and easy projects that help you to decorate with ease. Decoration Books assist you to make uniquely decorated house.
Decorating Books: Review
Decoration books, enhances your decorating skills and help you to create best style in your work. It has some wonderful resources, which provides inspiration, tips and ideas. Decorating Book offers project work, which are easy, simple and inexpensive.
Before You Buy: Decorating Books
If you have decided to purchase a decorating book its very important you have a look at the book carefully. See that every color, illustrated pictures and projects are as per your choice and needs.
Nowadays you can easily purchase a decorating book online. There are number of sites that offer such books. All you have to do is select the book of your choice and apply for the same.
Seven Secrets Of Writing A Book That Sells
It's one thing to write a book, it's an entirely different thing to write one that's a saleable, viable, marketable product. Ensuring the success of a book is something even the biggest publishers have never been able to guarantee. Mitigating circumstances, flash trends, and world events will all affect buyer preferences. That said, there are still ways to leverage the sales-factor in your favor and here's how you do it.
1. Know your readers. We're not just talking about whether your readers are male or female. You'll want to know myriad factors about your audience. How old are your readers (age range)? Are readers married, single, or divorced? Where do your readers live (generally)? What do your readers do for a living? What other books/publications do they read? Develop a profile that includes where they shop, what clubs they belong to, etc.
These elements will help you incorporate these aspects into your book *and* help you unearth salient marketing opportunities (i.e., publications and stores).
2. Know your market. What's the market like for your book? Is there a trend out there you're positioning yourself toward? Are you reading all the publications related to this topic/trend? Are there any "holes" out there your book could fill? What's the future for this market/topic? For example, let's say you're a fiction writer looking to publish chick lit. Go to any bookstore and you can't help but spot the cutsie, pink, cartoonish covers. Many thought this trend was dying out, but it has recently seen another surge. What do you know about trends related to your book/topic/audience?
3. Similar books. What else has been published on your topic? Have you read all ten books in your category? If you haven't, you should. You'll want to know everything you can about what's out there and how it's being perceived in the marketplace. It's never a problem having a similar topic. When I published No More Rejections - Get Published Today, I knew there were other books out there on marketing. I read them all-then angled my book differently.
4. Getting and staying current. What's going on in your industry today? What are some hot buttons? What are people looking for? What's next on the horizon for this topic/audience? If you can't seem to gather this information through traditional channels, why not survey your target audience? There are a number of places to run free surveys, Survey Monkey is one of them: http://www.surveymonkey.com
5. Follow the media. What's the media talking about these days? Keep track of media buzz-what they're paying attention to and what they're writing about. Delve beyond the front page of your paper to the second or third page and see what's filling the pages. If you can get your hands on out-of-state papers, do a comparative review. Do you see a trend in coverage? Is there something that seems to be getting more buzz even if it's on page six?
6. Talk, teach, listen. One of the best ways I've found to get in touch with my audience was to teach a class and do speaking engagements. When I was putting together my book, Get Published Today, I found that the classes I taught provided valuable information for creating a great book because they put me directly in touch with my audience!
7. Timing is everything. When do you plan to release your tome? Are you releasing around a holiday or anniversary? Could you take advantage of any upcoming event and/or holiday for your book launch?
How Much Money Can You Make Selling Ebooks
One of the most common questions we get at Ebook Architect is "how much money will I make selling ebooks? Well, like most businesses the answer will depend on many different factors. For example the amount of time you put into the promotion of your ebook will have a direct consequence on sales and market interest in your ebook topic is another important factor. People who are good at picking good ebook topics and promoting their ebooks usually stand to make a lot of money with ebooks.
How Much Money You Ask?
Some Ebook entrepreneurs lose money in the course of a year while some make hundreds of thousands of dollars. More realistically however is somewhere in between these two points. Many ebook authors make between $5,000 and $20,000 a year.
How to Maximize Ebook Sales
The best way to ensure optimum sales is to constantly promote your ebook. This may mean staying in on weekends and staying up late during the week. Some of the best ways to promote your ebook include buying advertising from large advertising portals such as Google and Yahoo, partaking in link exchanges, writing articles for websites and Ezines, building an information dense website and writing great ebook sales pages. Accomplishing all of this is no minor feat. You should expect to be in product development for between 1-6 months and then the promotional aspect may take another 4-12 months. It's not necessarily an easy job but as stated above the payoff could be substantial.
Worst Case Scenario
Even if you decide half way through the process that ebook entrepreneurship is not your cup of tea, you will still have written an ebook and be selling it online. That makes you an author; congratulations. Not only will you be an author but your ebook may give you some extra pocket change on a monthly basis. If nothing else, it will be a good learning experience. You have nothing to lose, so why not give it a shot?
A Strategy For Coming Up With A Great Book Title
Go into a bookstore and browse through the titles in the bestseller section. Book publishing companies hire high-priced people to come up with a title or "headline," because book publishing is a big business; therefore a lot of contemplation goes into making their titles as commercially-viable as possible. Many well-known and highly successful books started out with other titles. According to Dan Poynter, the father of self-publishing:
Reload this page to get new content randomly.
Time-Management | Loans | Credit | Weather | Finance | Weddings | Trucks-Suvs | Home-Family | Cars | Self-Improvement | Reference-Education | Insurance | Vehicles | Mortgage | Home-Improvement | Gardening | Society | Parenting | Debt-Consolidation | Womens-Issues | Relationships | Acne | Interior-Design | Nutrition | Fashion | Baby | Legal | Religion | Fishing | Clothing | Holidays | Product-Reviews | Personal-Finance | Auctions | Communications | Misc | Supplements | Marriage | Currency-Trading | Politics | Goal-Setting | Taxes | Ecommerce | Movie-Reviews | Recipes | Traffic-Generation | College | Cooking | Computer-Certification | Success | Motivation | Depression | Stress-Management | Site-Promotion | Outdoors | Home-Security | Book-Reviews | History | Entrepreneurs | Hair-Loss | Yoga | Consumer-Electronics | Stock-Market | Email-Marketing | Article-Writing | Ppc-Advertising | Science | K12-Education | Crafts | Environmental | Elderly-Care | Fitness-Equipment | Cruises | Coaching | Domains | Spirituality | Mens-Issues | Happiness | Leadership | Customer-Service | Inspirational | Diabetes | Attraction | Security | Copywriting | Language | Data-Recovery | Muscle-Building | Aviation | Motorcycles | Coffee | Landscaping | Homeschooling | Ebooks | Cardio | Psychology | Celebrities | Pregnancy | Ebay | Mesothelioma | Extreme | Ezine-Marketing | Digital-Products | Fundraising | Martial-Arts | Boating | Divorce | Book-Marketing | Commentary | Current-Events | Credit-Cards | Public-Speaking | Hunting | Debt | Financial | Coin-Collecting | Family-Budget | Meditation | Biking | Rss | Music-Reviews | Organizing | Breast-Cancer | Creativity | Spam | Podcasts | Google-Adsense | Forums | Ethics | Buying-Paintings | Gourmet | Auto-Sound-systems | After-School-Activities | Adsense | Dieting | Education | Dance | Cigars | Astronomy | Cats | Diamonds | Autoresponders | Disneyland | Carpet | Bbqs | Dental | Criminology | Craigslist | Atv | Excavation-Equipment | Buying-A-boat | Auto-Responders | Auto-Navigation-Systems | Autism-Articles | Atkins-Diet | Aspen-Nightlife | Fruit-Trees | Credit-Card-Debt | Creating-An-Online-Business | Breast-Feeding | Contact-Lenses | Computer-Games-systems | Colon-Cleanse | College-Scholarship | Golden-Retriever | Anger-Management | American-History | Bluetooth-Technology | Alternative-Energy | Closet-Organizers | Elliptical-Trainers | Electric-Cars | Black-History | Air-Purifiers | Diesel-Vs-Gasoline-Vehicles | Christmas-Shopping | Choosing-The-Right-Golf-Clubs | Dental-Assistant | Decorating-For-Christmas | Beach-Vacations | Cd-Duplication | Bathroom-Remodeling | Bargain-Hunting | Candle-Making | Backyard-Activities | Auto-Leasing | Skin-Cancer | Recreational-Vehicle | Mutual-Funds | Boats | Leasing | Innovation | Philosophy | Grief | Colon-Cancer | Prostate-Cancer | Dating-Women | Audio-Video-Streaming | Forex | Digital-Camera | Cell-Phone | Car-Stereo | Car-Rental | Running | Sociology | Multiple-Sclerosis | Leukemia | Dogs | Ovarian-Cancer